Thursday, May 16, 2019

Upcoming Shows and a new T-shirt

The Decibels are promoting our latest album Scene, Not Herd by playing a few shows at the end of this month. We're in Seattle on May 24th, Portland on May 25th and San Francisco May 31st. With Memorial Day weekend hitting, hopefully people will be able to come out and listen.

I always enjoy being able to play shows with other bands that I really like. We've got the Knights of Trash, The Cheap Cassettes, The Sellwoods, The Outta Sorts, The Bushrods and a few other bands that I dig playing in the different venues line-ups. So I'm extra excited for these shows because I know I'm in for a good time both playing and hanging in the crowd.

We also have our latest T-shirt available on bandcamp. It's a simple two-toned number (white on black) that features the same logo we use on our drum head.

You can purchase it at the bandcamp merch link  (https://thedecibels.bandcamp.com/merch )
where you'd buy our albums. I like that when you buy a record or CD, you also get the digital album included for free. As much as I love having a tangible copy of the albums, I don't have a record player in my car. So having the digital download is very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment